Home / 15 Most visited 15
- (30813) Ruthie on Gotcha Day
Ruthie issues her first puppy hug on the day of her adoption
- (18481) Sleep is an art form.
Ruthie participates in her favorite activity.
- (9597) One more Catalina Island picture
- (9498) Snoopy's Art Installation
Snoopy proudly displays his little creation in the basement.
- (9133) This picture does NOT do justice to the vast...everything that is Wall Drug!
- (8689) The Badlands. Surprisingly beautiful.
- (8507) Site of at least three Beach Boys album cover photo shoots!
The cover photos for The Beach Boys' Surfin' Safari and Surfer Girl were taken in one day at approximately that spot -- they're not sure because changing water levels keep taking the marker away! The pictures for the 1964 album All Summer Long were taken a couple of years later.
- (8238) The beach in Avalon
- (7713) Paradise Cove - Malibu, California
- (7270) This dinosaur tells you to exit HERE for Wall Drug Store!
- (7252) I was surprised at how...small...the sculpture at Mount Rushmore actually is!
- (7239) ...and more Badlands!
- (7205) A stunning view of the Pacific in Port Orford, Oregon
- (7167) A schnook takes another stroke at mini-golf in Avalon
- (7158) A drink at the Paradise Cove Beach Café
The watermelon daiquiri amazing. Lisa loves it. She'd only let me have a sip, though, because I was the one who'd be doing the driving. One of these days I will go back and have that whole thing! Also pictured: the edible pasta straw.