Home / 15 Most visited 15
- (30818) Ruthie on Gotcha Day
Ruthie issues her first puppy hug on the day of her adoption
- (18541) Sleep is an art form.
Ruthie participates in her favorite activity.
- (9598) One more Catalina Island picture
- (9502) Snoopy's Art Installation
Snoopy proudly displays his little creation in the basement.
- (9138) This picture does NOT do justice to the vast...everything that is Wall Drug!
- (8718) The Badlands. Surprisingly beautiful.
- (8509) Site of at least three Beach Boys album cover photo shoots!
The cover photos for The Beach Boys' Surfin' Safari and Surfer Girl were taken in one day at approximately that spot -- they're not sure because changing water levels keep taking the marker away! The pictures for the 1964 album All Summer Long were taken a couple of years later.
- (8252) The beach in Avalon
- (7714) Paradise Cove - Malibu, California
- (7339) ...and more Badlands!
- (7328) I was surprised at how...small...the sculpture at Mount Rushmore actually is!
- (7289) This dinosaur tells you to exit HERE for Wall Drug Store!
- (7238) A stunning view of the Pacific in Port Orford, Oregon
- (7169) A schnook takes another stroke at mini-golf in Avalon
- (7168) Chicago Cubs paraphernalia for sale in Avolon, Catalina Island